Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Day 6 Ketoin' On

So I had to share some results today. I'm kind of ok with the fluffy bread. One of my coworkers came in today and we had a discussion about Zingers and I didn't even flinch.

I started at 210.4. By Day 2 I was 208.2. Yesterday I was 208.0. I figured something good was coming when I weighed myself last night before bed after eating all day and I was still 208.0.

This morning:  206.6

WOOHOO!!

I know it's all water weight, not very exciting, but weight is weight right now. I like to see the progress.

I printed some soup recipes, as I figure they are easy to make and easy to take. I bought salad stuff for work here, but I will probably take most of that home (I am kind of monopolizing the fridge right now. Not that it should matter-my boss has a fridge in her office, but it's filled with Diet Coke).

I also decided I am definitely going to go skydiving in a couple of weeks. I'm pretty excited about that. Once in a lifetime, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment